MAURITIUS FREERIDE CHALLENGE 2018
After the 6 days of competition, all official races will be added together less discards to get an overall standing for the windsurf, kitesurf & foil categories for individual result.
The scores of four best individual results per team are added together.
A maximum of 5 competitors per team.
Teams must be in same category and cannot be mixed.
Althought almost races will be lauched together on the same start line with rabbit start, there will be distinct results for each categories.
1 WINDSURF RACE
2 WINDSURF FREERIDE
3 WINDSURF FOIL
4 KITESURF TWIN TIP
5 KITESURF DIRECTIONAL
6 KITESURF FOIL
First = 0.7 pts
Second & more = place (2nd = 2 points,...)
Did Not Finish (DNF) = Number of participants for the race + 1
Did Not Start (DNS) = Number of participants for the race + 2
Disqualified (DSQ) = Number of participants for the race + 2
- 4 equipment items rule: 2 sails/2 boards or 1 board/3sails
- Minimum age: waterstart level with parental agreement
- MYA licence required or National license
- Personal insurance cover & Doctor clearance
- No refund in case of non-participation or cancelling of race
DISQUALIFIED in cases:
- you don't wear the race lycra or if your number on lycra is not visible
- your start is judged as premature or "on course side" (OCS)
- you sail with some other equipment that you registered
- you create danger for users/people/public (beach or sea)
- you don't follow the skipper's meetings rules
- your gear can cause danger during the arrival phase (not respecting the safety procedures described during the Skipper Meeting) (not clear)
- you don't sign in 'before' and out 'after' the race discharge form